Saturday, November 10, 2007

Man U

I am a big fans of Manchester United FC.I have been supporting MU since i was in Form 1.From the likes of Steve Bruce,Denis Irwin,Mark Hughes not to be missed out Eric Cantona,David Beckham,Giggs,Scholes to Rooney,Ronaldo,Teves these are the player that spearhead the successful story of the club.Not only that we have Sir Alex Ferguson as the manager of the club that bring a lot's of title winning trophies.
Sir Alex Ferguson is the most successful manager in British football history – winning 18 major trophies during his time in charge of the Reds. Yet despite almost two decades at the Old Trafford helm he remains focused on increasing that tally, bringing yet more silverware to Manchester United.
With the current squad,we believe that we can go all the way to clinch the Premier League Crown and the most coveted Champion League Trophy.
Come this May 2008 we will be celebrating with this title winning team.

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

I am Chelsea fan. But since Mourinho left, I also left. Now I support a new team... not yet decide; waiting for Mourinho to tell me.